Tavernart will be exhibiting in Melbourne next week to join the Affordable Art Fair there. On show will be numerous new works including new sketches by the South China Morning Post artist Harry Harrison. Follow the link to read more about it
Bring home a new affordable art piece from the upcoming Affordable Art Fair. Tavernart is one of over 115 local and international galleries showing a stunning collection of fresh and affordable contemporary artworks, priced between HK$1,000 and HK$100,000.
We will be showcasing original artworks and prints made by exciting artists from Brazil, and around the world, as well as prints and posters from our old friend, SCMP cartoonist Harry Harrison. Find us at booth D11 – right on the central aisle!
Affordable Art Fair Hong Kong,
HK Convention & Exhibition Centre,
1 Expo Drive,
We look forward to seeing you at the fair – come and say hello!
Wwe have several new Eddie Botha works in our stall at the Hong Kong Affordable Art Fair – see below. Come and see the full-size versions at Stall D9.
We have two new artists we will be representing at the Hong Kong Affordable Art Fair this week.
Booth number C02
Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC)
Hall 3D&E, 1 Expo Drive, Wan Chai, Hong Kong Booth C02
You can now order your own Harry Harrison prints here. Check it out!
Barbara Tavernard has a degree in Fine Art from the Fundacao Armando Alvares Penteado (FAAP) and a Degree in Linguistics University of Sao Paulo. She has worked with art since 1996.
- The Brazilian biennale 1996 from 05/10 to 08/12 (Sao Paulo)
- The Cultural department of the city Sao Paulo 1995 and 1996 (Sao Paulo)
- The Museum of the Person 1996 to 2000 (Sao Paulo)
- The Tate Modern in London from 2000 – 2001 (London)
- Museum of the Person from 2001 – 2003 (Sao Paulo)
- The Affordable Art Fair 2014 (Hong Kong)
- The Affordable Art Fair 2015 (Singapore)
- The Affordable Art Fair 2015 (Hong Kong)
- September 2015 Run an Exhibition with Harry Harrison for 15 days. (Hong Kong)
- November 2015 Run another Exhibition with Harry Harrison and Rouge et Effemere (Hong Kong)
- April 2016 Run an Exhibition with Mattias Olson (Hong Kong)
- The Affordable Art Fair 2016 (Hong Kong)
- The Affordable Art Fair 2016 (Singapore)